Using Filtropur™ May Help Protect Your Health
Mother nature cleans the air outside, not inside. However, your indoor air will always be fresh and clean, because the Filtropur™ filter media advances automatically to ensure maximum airflow and filtration. The Filtropur™ Whole House Filtration Systemhelps to remove contaminants that could adversely affect health such as mold, bacteria, viruses, fungi, pollen, dust mites, dust mite wastes and other pollutants.
As a result, the Filtropur™ can help to provide:
- Less aggravation for those with acute, or chronic breathing problems.
- Reduced risk of illness by removing some bacteria and viruses.
- Fresher, cleaner smelling air in the home.
Filtropur™ Protects Your HVAC System
Forgetting to change the filter is the leading cause of heating and cooling system problems and expensive repairs. The Filtropur™ Whole House Filtration System will help to protect your HVAC system in several vital ways. The Filtropur™ helps to increase the efficiency of your system, therefore reducing the wear and tear on system parts. The reduced wear and tear, in turn, reduces the need for maintenance on your system. In the long term, the Filtropur™ Whole House Filtration System helps to reduce maintenance costs and extend the life of your heating and cooling system.
Choose Your Filter Wisely
You normally should look for a filter that can remove 75% to 85% of particulates down to as small as 1 to 1.5 microns. Keep in mind, the reason you cannot remove particles any smaller is because in most cases you would need a HEPA filter to attain these efficiencies…requiring too much strain on your current system, unless you made a significant financial investment into a system that was powerful enough to handle HEPA. The reason for this is that a HEPA filter is very thick and offers a great deal of resistance to the air movement.
Along these lines, you should be careful of filters with a pre-filter and final filter, as the airflow may be greatly reduced. A good filter can remove up to 50% of all the dust and particles circulating through your ducting. In shopping for a filter, you should always ask what the airflow resistance is when the filter is clean and what it is when the filter is dirty. The clean airflow resistance should be between 0.1 to 0.5. If it is close to 1.0 or higher, it will be too much resistance for your HVAC system.
— Source: AllergyBuyersClub.com
Facts & Figures
- Polluted air causes 94% of all respiratory problems
- Each person inhales over 3,500 gallons of air each day
- Every day, the weight of the air we breathe is more than that of the food we eat
- We can only see about 1% of air pollutants with the naked eye
- It is estimated that a person takes 20,000 breaths each day
- About 40,000 dust mites can live in one ounce of dust
- A person sheds up to 700,000 skin flakes per day
Benefits of Whole House Air Filtration Systems
- 1 unit for entire home
- Installed with HVAC system
- Once per year maintenance
- Costs less
- Silent operation
- Completely invisible and out of your living area.
Our Filter : The Filtropur™
The Filtropur™ Whole House Filtration System is a revolutionary, patented automatic system that is priced less than other whole house filtration systems. Yet, it fits in the same space as a standard 1” filter.
Our system offers you an Ultra filtration filter helping to provide relief for those with allergies, asthma or other respiratory ailments. The Filtropur™ automatically changes the Ultra filtration filter providing you with continuous clean, fresh air.
Filtropur™ helps protect your family’s health by filtering pollutants down to .3 microns. A micron is a unit of measurement equal to one-millionth of a meter. A human hair, for example, is approximately 100 microns in diameter.
Filtropur™ filters up to 97% of these
indoor air pollutants.
Using Filtropur™ Saves Energy Costs
You save by changing your filter at properly timed intervals, because efficient air flow results in less energy usage and less wear and tear on equipment. According to NAFA (National Air Filtration Association), a clogged filter can cost up to $26 per month in energy costs.
Research shows that dirt build-up reduces airflow and decreases the efficiency of your HVAC system, resulting in increased operating costs.
Standard 1” filters consist of media in a cardboard frame. They are cheap, but you get what you pay for. These filters usually have to be changed every other month at the maximum.
Warranted For Life
The Filtropur™ Whole House Filtration System carries a renewable lifetime warranty. The original purchaser of the Filtropur™ may extend this warranty for successive additional year(s) by purchasing and using during each year genuine Filtropur™ filter cartridges. To register your warranty, mail in your warranty card or click to register online.
If you have questions, call 1-800-281-62421-800-281-6242.
Email us at email@example.com for the closest distributor.
Features and Benefits of Whole Home Filtration System (HFS)
- SEVERAL FILTER MEDIA AVAILABLE
- AVAILABLE IN 4 COMMON SIZES
- 16″x20″, 16″x25″, 20″x20″, 20″x25″
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN
- ADJUSTABLE COVER BOX
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM FRAME
- INTEGRAL LEVELING PADS
- INTEGRAL RUBBER GASKET
- QUICK CONNECT CONTROL BOX
- SELF ENGAGING DRIVE MECHANISM
- NON VOLATILE MEMORY
- ERROR PROOF PROGRAMMING
- CHILDPROOF CONTROL BUTTONS
- MANUAL OVERRIDE BUTTON
- DETACHABLE CONTROL MODULE
- EASY TO READ DISPLAY
- UPGRADEABLE CONTROL MODULE
- FILTER MEDIA CAN LAST UP TO TWO YEARS
- INSTALLS EASILY IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES
- INSTALLS VERTICALLY OR HORIZONTALLY
- REDUCES ENERGY COSTS AVERAGE $40.00 PER MONTH
- SUITABLE FOR LEFT OR RIGHT HAND AIR RETURN INSTALLATION
- EASY HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
- NO MEMORY LOSS ON POWER OUTAGE
- FULLY AUTOMATIC OPERATION
- COVER BOX CAN BE ADJUSTED UP TO 5” AWAY FROM SLOT OPENING
- CONTAMINANTS ARE CONTINUOUSLY REMOVED FROM AIRFLOW INTO SECURE TAKE UP REEL
- END OF FILTER FRAME SEALS AIRTIGHT ONTO DUCT SURFACE
- CONTROL MODULE CAN BE ELECTRONICALLY UPGRADED
- MANUAL OPERATION POSSIBLE IN CASE OF POWER OUTAGE
- CONDITIONAL LIFETIME WARRANTY
- CONTROL MODULE IS EASILY REMOVEABLE FOR SERVICE
- FILTRATION LEVEL ADJUSTABLE TO SUIT CUSTOMERS NEED